Name: Ronaldo de Jesus Espinosa Nieto [Ronald]
Date of birth: December 7, 1961
Birthplace: Havana. Cuba
Studies: Degree in Economics (University of Havana, 1991)
Artistic Training: Self-taught
Member of the Cuban Cultural Fund
Home Address: 14 505 May 1 and / 2nd and 24th. Barrio Obrero. San Miguel del Padrón.
Phone: (53 7) 6 983 178 Mobile: 5 [---------]
- V Biennial of Arts and Mental Health. A women on their rights. Gorda was formed. (Also the FAT go to heaven). Latin Union. Habana Vieja. Cuba.
- Gorda was formed by the Culture Week. Municipal Department of Culture San Miguel del Padrón.
- GORDA was formed again. House of Poetry. Habana Vieja. Cuba.
- Pa'atrás, pa'coger momentum. Retrospective Exhibition of 10 Years of Artistic Life. Gallery San Miguel del Padrón Municipal.
- GORDA was formed again. Provincial Gallery Raúl Martínez. Ciego de Avila.
- Identity. Municipal Museum San Miguel del Padrón. Cuba.
- Pe-S-cado Original . Origins Gallery. Gran Teatro de la Habana. Cuba.
- Bachata Gorda. Galería Carmen Montilla. Habana Vieja. Cuba.
- Euterpe. Origins Gallery. Gran Teatro de la Habana. Cuba.
- Piajanolín. Gallery San Miguel del Padrón. Havana. Cuba.
- Naive? Exposure for the 479 Anniversary of the Villa San Cristobal de la Habana. Casa de la Trova Benny Moré. SMP Havana. Cuba.
- I Salon art. ArteViva. Gallery San Miguel del Padrón.
- "Elbow to Elbow, Hand in Hand" Inaugural Exhibition Cultural Project Community "All Hands." Centro Habana. Popular Columbus Community Council.
- Flight to the imagination. Exhibition of kites by the end of summer. Pier Art Gallery.
- Angels and Demons. Gallery tribute to Antonia Eiriz San Miguel del Padrón.
- 16 International Biennial of Graphic Humor. San Antonio de los Baños.
- "Following the Footprint" Gallery San Miguel del Padrón.
- II Salon of Plastic Arts "ARTECO 2007." Wifredo Lam Gallery.
- Virtual Exhibition "Latino Artists Exhibition 2007" "Gallery ARTEXPRESION"[-] .
- "The Magic of Texture Combine." Gallery Origins.
- Lounge Tribute to an image of Antonio Maceo. Centro de Estudios Antonio Maceo. Stgo. Cuba.
- IX Biennial of Havana. "Tastes and Tongues." Convento de San Francisco de Assisi. Old room. Cuba.
- Panorama Room III 42. Wifredo Lam Gallery.
- "Five Centuries of yourself, Havana." 487 Anniv. Villa Fundación San Cristóbal de la Habana. G. Origins.
- Erotic Art Exhibition XI. Fayad Jamis gallery. Alamar. Havana.
- V Hall "The African in Postmodernism." Concha Ferrant Gallery. Guanabacoa. Cuba.
- V Biennial of Illustrations. Bridges. Fayad Jamis gallery. Alamar. Cuba.
- Hall in September. Erotic Art "ORO - EROS. Gallery Cattle. Havana. Cuba.
- Hall Beach '05. Servando Cabrera Moreno Gallery. Havana. Cuba.
- Salon II "Panorama 42." Wifredo Lam Gallery. Havana. Cuba.
- International Mail Art Exhibition. REPUBLIC OF ARTISTS. Wifredo Lam Gallery. C. Havana. Cuba.
- First Hall Wifredo Lam. Panorama 42.Galería Wilfredo Lam. Marianao. Havana.
- The Plastic San Miguel del Padrón at Military Unit 5300.
- Art Gallery of West Indian Jamaica.
- This is my prize. Municipal Museum San Miguel del Padrón. Havana. Cuba.
- National Contest of Painting, Sculpture and Engraving "WFP in Action" 2004. Development Center for the Visual Arts. Habana Vieja. Cuba.
- Word of the Mancha. Librería Luis Melian. San Miguel del Padrón. Havana. Cuba.
- Galerie D 'Art Christian MAS. Isla Guadalupe.
- Children Contest "Kids Create". Gallery San Miguel del Padrón.
- The Blue Cuba. Cancun. Mexico.
2009 Third prize. First Exhibition of Fine Arts ArteViva. Art Gallery San Miguel del Padrón.
2005 Minor Project Socio-cultural life. Issued in Erotic Art Show in September.
2004 Award awarded by the National Academy of Fine Arts San Alejandro in the Panorama Lounge I 42.
2009 Recognition for the donation of a work as a prize at the Radio Festival 2008.
2009 Recognition for participation as a professor and jury for the art exhibition at the International Convention IV of Painting and Crafts, held in Bogotá, Colombia.
2003 Recognition given by the Municipal Department of Culture of San Miguel del Padrón by the selfless contribution of his work to serve the community.
Work 2003 finalist and selected to illustrate the National Competition Calendar of Painting, Sculpture and Engraving, WFP in Action 2004.
2001 Recognition by the work "Little Friends for Peace donated to nursery Osito Misha. Stgo de las Vegas.
1999 Recognition by the participation of several of his works at the Festival of Nations in Spain.
- II International Convention Crafts, Painting Pastry and Venezuela. Dairy City, Edo. Anzoategui.
- First meeting of Decorative Arts and Crafts. Manuard. Cochabamba, Bolivia.
- II International Art and Color. ABAAD. La Paz, Bolivia.
- V International Crafts Expo. Labor Association, Peace and Society. Lima, Peru.
- Fourth International Convention of Painting and Crafts. Colombian Foundation Painting and Crafts. Bogota DC, Colombia.
Homo Sapiens 2009 16 International Biennial of Graphic Humor
2009 Magazine Art and Color II International Art and Color 2009
2009 International Convention on the 4th Review of Painting and Crafts. Bogotá, Colombia.
2009 Magazine Cultural Program Office of the Historian of the City. January 2009.
Reviews and ratings for his work
2009 GORDA was formed again. A detailed outline or rapture of the flesh. Morejón Peréz Racso critical. Opus Habana magazine. (Digital Version)
2009 In Praise of Fat. Rafael Grillo critical. CubAhora magazine and website of art in Cuba, CUBARTE.
2008 The fat in Botero have close relatives in Cuba. Anubis Galardy critical. Prensa Latina.
2008 From the fat to bone. José Aurelio Paz critical. Invasor newspaper. Ciego de Avila.
Bachata 2004 Gorda. Comment by Antonio Fernández Seoane for CMBF radio program Radio Musical Nacional.
- Of the short film La Gorda was formed for the TV show's producer Video Arts Juder Laffita, 2008.
- Participation in the international collective mural "SOS Homo Sapiens," Humor in the park of San Antonio de los Banos, in the framework of the XVI International Graphic Humor Biennial, Cuba 2009.
- His works are traded on the Cuban Fund of Cultural Property in the Galleries "Victor Manuel", "Form", "Hotel Nacional de Cuba and Varadero Galleries.
- Images of his works were made part of the Art House Project, Natural Cuba and Cuba Bella ARTEX.
- Reproductions of his works are sold through the group Genesis and the Cuban Cultural Fund.
- Making a documentary about his life and work by Cubavision International, for the "Light of Dreamers." 2007.
- His works are reproduced in pullovers and marketed by FIART ARTEYLLA in 2007.
- He has taught and sworn in events of national and international art.
His works are in private collections in Spain, France, Italy, United States Canada, Colombia, Peru, Bolivia and others.